Ushington BETA 10 [1.41.x]
V BETA 14 Mod für American Truck Simulator
Idee / Konzept: OtherGuy
16. Mai, 03:38 UhrVersion BETA 14
Ushington Map BETA v14.0 - 1.47
Supported Game Versions: 1.47
– Removed game version restriction
– Many areas of the map fully/partially deleted with some areas some areas rebuilt, including:
– Road 6 (will eventually be included in Dolgate overhaul) and Zaffunk (with a future airport)
– Highway 8 and interchange with Hw-9
– Highway 9 (additional non-highway section continues to Mexico)
– BUSH-9 (Mexican continuation of Hw-9, rebuilt as an outdated connection to a future tolled highway south of Tipito)
– Road 2 (routing will become more clear as the southeast gets built)
– Highway 10 (unsigned)
– New town: Huberta, found at the interchange of Highway 9 and Road 2 on the border with Mexico, features raised pedestrian crossings
– Signage updates: Old signage removed, now almost all signage you see is accurate and updated
– Removed road and ferry connections. (Reforma map dependency also removed.) These will return after SCS California is finished.
– Mod merged to one file (but FLD Prefabs must be downloaded separately).
– In many places AI traffic does not follow the road lines. This will be fixed eventually; I’m just lazy.
– Tipito and the US border crossing have been moved west of Tipito to avoid sector conflicts. Tipito will eventually be moved back; the border crossing will remain for a while.
– Mega Resources
19. Juni, 02:42 UhrVersion BETA 12
[ATS] Ushington BETA 12 - 1.44
Ushington is a fictional island nation off the coast of California features rational city designs, memorable suburban roads, and vast rural destinations. Unlike other fictional maps, Ushington aims to create a realistic and fun experience despite being fictional. Try it today!
Requires Reforma and Mega Resources.
08. November, 22:44 UhrVersion BETA 11 (2 Varianten)
Ushington BETA.11 - 2 variants - [1.42]
Ushington is a fictional map addon for American Truck Simulator. This island nation off the coast of California features rational city designs, vast suburban roads, and memorable rural destinations. Unlike other fictional maps, this mod aims to create a realistic experience while remaining fictional and fun.
ONLY USE THIS VERSION IF YOU USE REFORMA MAP.
?BETA.11 General Changes:
– Hw-8/Hw-9 interchange partially reworked
– Removed invisible walls
– Dolgate reworks
– Beginning of Ush/US border rebuild
– Major progress on Services (rest area) near Hw-8 Ushtondike
– MAJOR signage overhaul
– Some city names finalized
– Southern extension
– Mexican expansion: Baja Ushington, Tipito city (ferry to Reforma)
– Removed unused assets (file size greatly decreased)
– Separation of Reforma edition, instead of the patch
a. Connects Ushington/Tijuana/I-8 to San Diego (same as Ush+PaZz+VM patch)
b. Connects Tipito to Ensenada (Baja California) and Mazatlán (Sinaloa) with ferries
c. non-Reforma version still requires Mega Resources
1 - ONLY USE THIS VERSION IF YOU USE REFORMA MAP.:
2 - ONLY USE THIS VERSION IF YOU ARE NOT USING REFORMA MAP. (MEGA RESOURCES IS STILL REQUIRED:
04. Oktober, 10:39 UhrVersion BETA 10