Sorry, no Google-translated to German text provided.
'SoilMod' is a mod, for maps that have been correctly prepared, which attempts to add;
- custom control of growth, so it is following the in-game time,
- a proper use for lime/kalk, as soil pH is now included,
- manure must be ploughed/cultivated to take effect,
- automatic weed propagation and usage of herbicide,
- and a few other effects.
PLEASE NOTE! This mod may perhaps not be exactly what you expect or are thinking it is supposed to do. So please be open minded and give constructive criticism and/or suggestions, for how to improve future versions of it.
O = toggles through spray-types (fertilizer/herbicide/lime/water).
Tapping LEFT ALT + I = toggle through the SoilMod grid-display's four soil-properties.
Holding LEFT ALT + I = hides/shows SoilMod's info-display.
This is the only 'mod description' I will supply here at ModHoster. - Please see the full text at FS-UK.
24. Januar, 23:16 UhrVersion 2.2.x