LKW Fahrphysik von Momo v7 Vollversion (1.34.x)
V 7.1.1 Mod für Eurotruck Simulator 2
Idee / Konzept: Momo
08. April, 21:42 UhrVersion 7.1.1
Physics 7 Full v7.1.1 (MAN Hot Fix) 1.34.x
** Mod version 1.1 Update:
– Hot fix for New MAN Euro 6 game crash. From now on this mod only supports 4×2, 6×4 and 8×4 for New MAN Euro6. When you buy New MAN E6, do not buy with 6×2, 6×2/4 or any 6×2 based.
– Reduces the maximum cabin roll angle (as suggested by a real life truck driver).
– Differentiates between older and newer truck models by increasing front suspension softness of newer models by 25% (as suggested by a real life truck driver).
Trucks considered to be in the newer model group are:
New Man E6, New Gen Scania, Volvo 2012, DAF E6, Highway, Actros 2014
You will find these newer models to be a little bit softer than older models in some situations. This brings the game to another level of realism.
This is the full version of Physic’s 7 Mini. The difference between the 2 versions is:
Physics 7 Mini:
– Cabin weight 650 kg (same as vanilla)
– Builtin Air Ride B
Physics 7 Full:
– Cabin weight 1,000 kg. The 1 ton cabin of the full version makes the cabin movement more obvious and complete.
– Built in its own unique air seat. (never published before)
– Less max cabin roll angle (since v1.1 (as suggested by a real life truck driver))
– Newer truck models are softer than older truck models (since v1.1 (as suggested by a real life truck driver))
The newer models are: New MAN E6, DAFF E6, Highway, New Gen Scania, Actros 2014, Volvo 2012
This mod has been tested and approved by real life truck drivers to be very close, accurately simulating real life trucks.
PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THAT:
1. This mod aims to be natural, realistic and close to real life truck as much as possible.
2. No mods can fix the SCS’ road surface too smooth problem. When you drive with this mod you have to keep in mind that SCS’ roads are unrealistically smooth. So there is no way that your truck will bounce all the time like on real life roads. Most other physics mods make your truck shake too freaky and insane. This mod makes sure that your truck responds naturally and realistically to each bump, corner SCS offers.
3. All 8×4 models are intentionally made harder suspension to prevent the nose dipping too low.
4. This mod works best with the default value of “g_suspension_stiffness” and “g_truck_stability” if you have adjusted those values before, please make sure you reset them to default before you play with this mod.
(I am not the maker of this video)
This mod is made based on this video. Try this mod and compare the feeling with this video. You will find that it is very close.
– Patch 1.34 and 1.33
– All SCS trucks including the new MAN Euro 6 (only 4×2, 6×4 and 8×4 for the new MAN)
– This mod includes its own unique air seat. You don’t need to use my Air Ride mods. But if you don’t like the included seat, you can use any of my Air Ride mods with this mod by placing the Air Ride mod higher. My Air Ride mod will replace the seat automatically.
For the SCS new MAN Euro 6, this mod only supports 4×2, 6×4 and 8×4 to prevent game crash.
So if you buy the new MAN Euro 6, do not buy with 6×2 or 6×2/4.
I am not going to add modded trucks, but I tell you how to add by yourself:
1. Make sure your modded truck is the latest version and compatible with 1.34
2. Find and open your modded truck’s folders named ” def > vehicle > truck > (truck name such as scania RJL)”
3. Delete all folders inside the (truck name) folder except the “chassis” folder.
4. Copy the (truck name) folder, together with the chassis folder inside it.
5. Find my mod folder in your Steam directory, and paste in my mod folder at the same path. (def > vehicle > truck > (paste it here).
6. Open the chassis folder that you have just pasted it. You should see files names 4×2, 6×2, 6×4 etc. You need to open each of them with Notepad or Wordpad and find the line “residual travel” (there should be 2 or 3 of it per file), then change the value number next to “residual travel” to match the value in my mod (open the other trucks to see my value).
7. Save every file you changed.
8. Done. Test it in the game. (my mod must be higher than your truck mods).
** Do the steps with a copy of your truck mod, do not do the steps with your original truck mod. **
** In case your mod is in a zipped or compressed file, you need 7-Zip software to open. **
HOW TO HELP ME ?
1. Send me your Steam Trading Cards or any Steam tradable item.
1.1 Add me to your friend list. (My profile name is “Momo & Yuna” make sure you add the right person)
1.2 Go to my profile page.
1.3 Click the button “More” next to “Send a Message”.
1.4 Choose “Offer a Trade” from the drop down menu.
1.5 Move your Trading Cards to my inventory.
CAN YOU STEAL MY MODS ?
Yes, but please give me some credits. You could either learn from my mods to produce your own, or just post them as they are. Either way, please give me some credits for my hard work. That way you will look good like a gentleman.
04. April, 23:12 UhrVersion 7