Soviet truck Ural-43202 with three basic and three additional chassis adapted for the transport of oversize loads and "heavy" maps (Goba, Eastern Express, P43)
Model of the truck was not changed. Were changed only specifications
List of changes:
1. Parameters of engine and gearbox brought to reality.
2. Added engine and gearbox which theoretically can be mounted on the Urals, including Deutz engine and Gearbox ZF Tronic.
3. Added 3 chassis for fans of the carriage of goods more than 100 tons, as well as "heavy" maps. The only difference is that the weight of the truck.
This is due to the fact that the game engine does not consider or take into account not fully seat load transmitted semitrailer. And when the mass of the semitrailer more than 70 tons,
Front axle lying in the air.
4. As the game transmission ratios and drive axles are registered in a single file, had to do a lot of the same transmission with different gear ratios differential gear.
This means that you can easily carry heavy cargo with a mediocre engine.
In order to avoid confusion, after the name of each transmission, I have two options - FG (first transmission gear ratio) and D (differential gear ratio).
5. Translated titles accessories.
6. Added a truck company
7. Added truck Showroom.
8. Added sound engine Deutz, who took from the Kenworth T800. Many thanks to the author.
9. Add icons engines and transmissions.
10. Disabled one cab and two chassis in view of their impracticality. If desired, include them, it does not take much.
Find truck can be in the dealer center Renault.
Tested on 1.16.2s, on TSM 5.4.
The English version of copy in a folder with the file modes Ural_eng-4302.scs and plug it into the game.
Sorry for my bad english.
CreditsPathfinder - the original model
Ekualizer - envelope and further work
Tornado - Parameters engine, gearbox, chassis, as well as adaptation to "heavy" maps
17. März, 14:53 UhrVersion 4.0